QUESTION MARK

??????????????????????????????????

Okay, as many of you know by now, I am only having 1 baby! OUCH!!! I was totally expecting to see twins at my appointment. BUT all I can say is SHEEEEEEEEEEW… (that is supposed to be a BIG sigh of relief).

It was crazy because everything in my dream happened in the doctor’s office! They did a regular belly ultrasound and only saw 1 heartbeat. Then they also did a 2nd internal ultrasound which would verify for sure if there were multiples. They stick a long thing up you know where… and when they did in the office, the equipment malfunctioned! They could not get the picture to show on the screen. The malfunction was not in my dream. So the doctor said she only 1 heartbeat with the other ultrasound and she was pretty sure there was only one baby!

So now what? I know I was hearing you clearly God. So I have been searching for the answer. This thing with twins HAS to mean something!!!! So what does it mean? I have been extremely busy so I have not even had time to seek Him for the answer. Jesus always spoke in parables. Why can’t God just speak to us in a clear and precise way? Then I guess it would not require time and effort to seek His voice.

I was hoping to post this blog sooner because now I do know what the TWINS thing is about but I cannot reveal it until about 1 month from now. I got revelation of the whole picture while I was driving back from a church in Virginia Beach on Wednesday night. We have been going there with my brother-in-law to try to get him connected to a church home. It just all came to me at once, this big light bulb went off! All I can say is that a major thing has happened during the 14th week of my pregnancy (which ended Thursday) and will continue during my 17th week… I promise to post all the details in about one month.

No comments: