I was amazed by the POWER OF THE WORD Testimony...

The following is an awesome testimony from my friend, Charis Blacka. I asked her if she would email it to me after telling me what had happened. Thanks Charis! I pray that this will empower others to do the same...

"I was feeling frantic about a training class for work and the day ahead. I thought back to the verses you gave me regarding my finances. I figured if reading and saying those verses out loud helped me with the worries of my finances, I would try it over my fears of the day.
I went to the computer and pulled up www.biblegateway.com. I typed in 'fear' in the topic search and tons of scriptures came up in reference to fear.
I began writing them down and saying them as I went. I read them on the way to work and I read them again before I got started on the phones that morning. It totally worked! My fears were calmed and I had a great day. I truly believe that repeating God's word to myself and knowing that His word is truth got me through that morning. I was amazed by the power of the word."

No comments: