ANOTHER Great Testimony...

Meahgan Whatley submitted the following testimony! Thanks for sharing with others...

When I was about 7 or 8 I was bound by a Spirit of fear that took over my life. Being afraid of practically everything especially death. God delivered me from that spirit of fear after a long battle. This past year as a College student,20 years old, I was spiritually attacked by fear again. This time much worse affecting my body physically and mentally, battling tears and unhappiness. I trusted God and spoke His promises daily knowing I was Healed. Pastor Chris and his wife as well as others prayed over me after a Sunday service. A couple nights later I had this crazy dream that encompassed so much fear and anxiety where everything was out of my complete control. The dream ended with a Giant Piece of glass shattering! The next morning I remembered the dream vividly and God spoke to my Heart and I knew I had been set Free! Thank God! He is Amazing! I am a Victor and Not a Victim and I know that I am Destined to Reign in this Life full of Purpose! I hope that my testimony can help others! If there is one thing I could tell others battling fear it would be that God will Complete His perfect work in You, no matter your struggle He is and Does what He says He will!

Love, Meahgan

No comments: